Here are the things you should bring with you to get the most from your Ease Class.
- Yoga Mat. If you don’t have one, you can borrow one from Ease.
- Reusable Water Bottle. You can fill it at our water bottle refilling station with free, filtered, chilled water.
- Comfy clothing. Wear clothes that allow you to move easily. If coming to our Warm Yoga class, remember that it will be 85 degrees in the room so dress appropriately.
- A towel. You can use it to wipe yourself down if you get sweaty or to wipe your mat off after class.
- Don’t start class on a full stomach. Make sure you are well-nourished but not overly full. If you are hungry, you can grab a delicious smoothie or healthy treat in our cafe after class.
At Ease, we want everyone to have a fun, peaceful, and rejuvenating experience. Here’s how you can help!
- Please remove your footwear–shoes, boots, sandals, fuzzy silppers!–before coming into the studio. You can store them in our free cubbies.
- Please turn off your cell phone completely in the studio. Please don’t even let it buzz or vibrate.
- Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes before class so you can set up your mat and get “in the mood.” Latecomers, even quiet ones, interrupt the class experience.
- Sign in with our easy to use tablet at the desk before you come into the studio. A teacher can guide you through the process if you need help.
- Please observe silence in the studio except when your teacher invites you to talk. This is everyone’s chance to take a break from the noise of the day.
- Please stay in the studio for the entire class, including the very peaceful final resting pose of Savasana.
- Please take time after class to chat with the teacher and classmates in our reception area or cafe.
We hope you will enjoy, relax, and have fun!