Today is the Grand Opening of Ease. Do I feel at Ease? Literally, yes. Figuratively, not really. It's scary and fun all wrapped up in one body. I have been floating the past few weeks. The number of wonderful people who have walked in the door of Ease and tried us out is overwhelming.
This Del Ray, Alexandria community is fabulous and people have welcomed Ease with open arms. From the bloggers to the yogis and the juicers to the joggers. Herman of Senzu Juicery and I have worked so hard and both of us are thrilled to be living our dream.
Thank you to those of you who have joined us in the past few weeks and Welcome to those who are just learning about us and willing to try. A grand opening for a small business is a huge event. Here's to hoping we all live our life with Ease.
Here's what the expect today between the hours of 9:00AM - 2:00PM:
- A ribbon cutting ceremony with Mayor Euille, Del Ray Business Association representatives, media, and more at 10:00AM
- Special FREE demo yoga classes in meditation:
10:45 am - 11 am Meditation with Jennifer
11:15 am - 11:30 am Yoga Flow with Rosie Graves Wiedemer
11:45 am -12 pm Shake your Soul with Katy Baytosh
12:15 pm - 12:30 pm Gentle Therapeutic with Pamela Hostetter
12:45 pm - 1 pm Qigong with Ann Duvall
1:15 pm- 1:30 pm Vigorous Flow with Beth Wolfe
1:45pm- 2 pm Myofascial Release with Amanda Murphy
- Delicious and healthy Senzu Juicery, Mommy Meals, Power Supply, and Joy Bliss Raw samples
- Studio tours and meet-and-greets with our new yoga instructors - Social media contests for chances to win Ease Yoga & Cafe apparel (Say the secret phrase "May You Live Your Life With Ease" at the register to receive 25% off a menu item! Valid today only.)
- Full open menu (bring your appetite!) - Final chance to sign up for the 50/$50 yoga promotion
If you joined us today, please leave a comment to tell us about your experience!